How can I apply for a loan with Lending Expert?
You can simply use this page to check your eligibility and apply for a loan between £80K – £90K from our panel of secured and unsecured lenders. The application process only takes a few minutes and there is no obligation to proceed with a quote. We work with a wide range of lenders from banks, building societies, challenger banks and private lenders. This means we can compare the market to find a loan that not only meets your requirements but also at the lowest rates.
What can the loan be used for?
Our lenders can issue loans for any legal purpose with the most popular options being:
- Debt consolidation
- Making home improvements
- Purchasing a car or vehicle
- Business or self-employment funding
- Large expenses or purchases and unexpected costs such as tax bills or emergencies.
- Borrow £80,000 to £90,000
- Repaid long term over 1 to 30 months
- Equal monthly repayments
- Working with direct lenders via our authorised broker
- Repaid on your pay date
- Secured and unsecured lending options
What is the Eligibility Criteria for these loans?
- Must be over 18 years of age
- UK residents only
- Must be able to afford repayments
- Valid UK bank account
- No recent CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcy
Can I get a larger loan with bad credit?
Yes, you can apply for a bad credit loan – since the lenders we work with are willing to take a view on adverse credit histories and will consider your application on its own merit.
Although you may have a poor credit score, our lenders will consider your loan application if there are other strong factors involved such as a stable income, regular employment and a recent history of repaying loans on time.
If you can demonstrate your willingness to repay your loan and have a stable income to do so, you can still be eligible for a loan with bad credit or even a CCJ.