If you have a property that has no mortgage and you wish to take out extra borrowing against the property then we can help. A secured loan for an unencumbered property is an ideal solution when a mortgage from a mainstream lender is unavailable due to mimimum lending restrictions.
A loan of this type is an great alternative solution if you have a lower value property (less than £75,000), or require a smaller loan (£10,000 plus) that does not meet the mimimum mortgage lending requirements.
Loans can also be secured on unencumbered buy to let property including HMO, Semi commercial flats, high rise buildings and properties with non standard construction.
What can the loan be used for?
- To consolidate unsecured debts such as loan, overdrafts and credit card debts.
- To make home improvements such as an extension, a new kitchen, bathroom or modernisation.
- To pay for one off items or expenses such as holidays, weddings or a new car
The loan features
- Borrow from £10,000 – £2.5 Million
- Repayment terms from 3 – 30 years
- Adverse credit considered
- Pensioners and applicants over 65 years of age
- Self employed and contractors
All applicant types are considered including:
Get in touch for a quote
£3,000 - £500,000
3 - 30 years
Lender Website URL
Homeowners & Tenants
Feasible.co.uk are our approved second charge mortgage specialist brokers who working alongside their award winning partners can search the market place to find you the cheapest loans on the market. They can arrange homeowner loans for any purpose including popular options such as debt consolidation, home improvements. Solutions for bad credit applicants and the self employed.