If you have a property that has no mortgage and you wish to take out extra borrowing against the property then we can help. A secured loan for an unencumbered property is an ideal solution when a mortgage from a mainstream lender is unavailable due to mimimum lending restrictions.
A loan of this type is an great alternative solution if you have a lower value property (less than £75,000), or require a smaller loan (£10,000 plus) that does not meet the mimimum mortgage lending requirements.
Loans can also be secured on unencumbered buy to let property including HMO, Semi commercial flats, high rise buildings and properties with non standard construction.
What can the loan be used for?
- To consolidate unsecured debts such as loan, overdrafts and credit card debts.
- To make home improvements such as an extension, a new kitchen, bathroom or modernisation.
- To pay for one off items or expenses such as holidays, weddings or a new car
The loan features
- Borrow from £10,000 – £2.5 Million
- Repayment terms from 3 – 30 years
All applicant types are considered including:
- Adverse credit considered
- Pensioners and applicants over 65 years of age
- Self employed and contractors
Get in touch for a quote
£10,000 - £500,000
1 - 33 years
Secured & Homeowner Loans
Max LTV 100
Our expert team can compare over 19 secured loan lenders from across the market to find you the perfect loan. Our team are on hand 7 days a week to handle your loan enquiry from initial quoteation right through to when you receive your loan. Homeowner loans for any purpose including popular options such as debt consolidation, home improvements and buy to let properties. Solutions for bad credit applicants and the self employed. Request a quote to see how much you can borrow today.