Ulster Bank Mortgages
With the the help of our powerful mortgage comparison tools we’ve searched the whole UK market to find and display all the mortgage products on offer today from the Ulster Bank. You can use our mortgage compare service to see who offers the best rates and to compare the Ulster Bank Mortgages against other lenders in the market.
Products: Mortgage Lenders
Sorry, there are no products to display from this providerCompare Mortgages
How would you rate this provider?
About Ulster Bank Mortgages
Ulster bank is one of the leading banking group providing corporate and retail banking solutions both for individual and business customers. The mortgages are available for first time buyers, moving home, buy to let, and remortgage. Ulster bank lends up to three properties, up to a maximum investment of £500,000.
Under first-time buyer mortgage, the Ulster bank offers various schemes including 95% Mortgages, Co-Ownership Mortgages and Cashback Mortgages. A 95% mortgage lets you borrow up to 95% of the value of the property. It means you can get a new home sooner than you think, with a deposit of at least 5% but less than 10%. If you want to buy your first home, but cannot afford to do so without help, Ulster bank may be able to help you along with the Co-Ownership Housing Association. You may also choose a £250 cashback, paid to your solicitor on the day of drawdown of the mortgage. Offer can be changed or withdrawn at any time. Early repayment charges may apply. Max LTV 90%.
For moving home mortgages, you can get either fixed or variable rate mortgages. The scheme in this category includes 95% mortgages just like mentioned above. If your mortgage is with another lender, you could save money when you remortgage with Ulster bank. Ulster bank also pays standard valuation fees and legal fees when you move your mortgage to them with exclusions applied.
The Core Features of Ulster Bank Mortgages
- Easily compare mortgage rates and deals
- Get an indication of the monthly repayment
- A personalized indication of how much you could borrow
- No impact on your credit file
- Flexible lending criteria
- Repayment period from 1 to 35 years
- No service fees
The Fixed Rate Mortgage Features
- You can choose to fix your rate for 2 or 5 years
- Our rates vary depending on the loan to value of your mortgage
- During this period, your monthly mortgage payments will stay the same, even if interest rates go up or down
- You may have to pay a product fee, depending on the mortgage you choose
- An early repayment charge is due if you repay all or part of your mortgage before the end of the set fixed period. The charge is 3% of the amount repaid, however you can make an overpayment of up to £1,000 each year without any penalty
How does it work?
Once you book an appointment with the representative, on Ulster bank’s official website, via call or email, your appointment is set within 2 hours. Their mortgage advisers will talk to you and assess your needs and circumstances. The adviser will recommend a mortgage which he believes is suitable for you. With this service Ulster bank is responsible for ensuring that the mortgage is suitable for you based on the information you provide.
You can use phone call and email to talk with the representatives.
Ulster bank does not charge you a fee for provision of the service.
The Final advice
If you have a good credit and need flexible and affordable mortgage solutions, Ulster bank offers diverse solutions under one roof.