Tipton Building Society Mortgages
View and compare all the current and most up to date mortgages from the Tipton Building Society. See the Tipton BS range of mortgage products at a glance and then use the search filters to see how their rates compare against other in the market place. We have access to all the deals from the entire UK mortgage market so that you dont miss out.
Products: Mortgage Lenders
Sorry, there are no products to display from this providerCompare Mortgages
About Tipton Building Society Mortgages
Tipton Building Society is one of the leading Financial Services providers, offering various mortgage options for homebuyers. Tipton Building Society was originally founded in 1901 in Tipton, in the West Midlands. It offers a wide choice of mortgages to clients. Some of the mortgage deals currently on offer from Tipton Building Society include:
- Standard Variable Rate mortgages – this type of mortgage follows the Tipton Building Society Standard Variable Rate (SVR) for the life of the mortgage
- Discount rate mortgages – these mortgages offer a discount off the Tipton Building Society SVR for a set period after the mortgage starts. Tipton Building Society currently offers a range of 2 and 3-year discount mortgages.
- Fixed rate mortgage offers – these mortgages offer the benefit of a fixed rate of interest for a set period after the mortgage starts. Tipton Building Society currently offers fixed rate mortgages at up to 85% loan to value (LTV)
- First time buyer mortgage deals – Tipton Building Society offers a fixed rate mortgage at up to 95% LTV for first time buyers for borrowers in the local area
- Remortgages - Tipton Building Society offers remortgage deals to borrowers who are looking to get a better mortgage rate
The Core Features of Tipton Building Society Mortgages
Tipton Building Society mortgages offer a selection of related benefits, such as:
- Cashback offers – get up to £200 cashback on completion of your mortgages (selected mortgages only, terms and conditions apply)
- Experienced staff to guide you through the mortgage application process
- No higher lending charges on selected mortgage deals
- Standard legal fees covered with selected remortgage deals
First time buyers
For first time buyers, the mortgage ranges from £1000 to £5,000,000 with a repayment period ranges from 1 to 35 years. The products include fixed and discounted mortgages with different LTVS. For some of these products, Tipton charges £999 as arrangement fee while there is no booking fee for any. For remortgages, you can get products as 2 to 3 years discounted mortgages with different LTVs and 3/5 years fixed rate retirement interest only mortgages. The Family Assist Mortgages require no deposit; however additional security will be needed in the form of a collateral charge against a family members' property for which independent legal advice must be taken. This means your mortgage will be secured against both the purchase property and your family members' property. For retirees, Tipton offers 3/5 years fixed rate and discounted interest only mortgages.
How does it work?
To apply for the mortgage you want, you can submit the application online on Tipton Building Society’s official website. However, to ensure approval and faster processing, it is advised to use their affordability calculator to determine your eligibility for the required loan.
Once you submit the application online, one of their mortgage advisers will assess your affordability during your appointment, however you can use our online affordability calculator to get an idea of what you may be able to borrow. To book an appointment you can also call on the direct phone number or visit any of their branches or complete the contact us form.
The Final advice
Tipton Building Society provides a comprehensive range of mortgages for diverse customers, especially those in the retirement period. If you need mortgages with higher flexibility and affordability, have good credit score and are willing to pay relatively higher arrangement fee for exclusive benefits, Tipton Building Society is worth going for.