About Tesco Loans
Tesco are one of the biggest supermarkets in the UK, and in 1997, we decided to go one step further and our vision is to be the bank for people who shop at Tesco. We know that our customers want things to be easy. We also know that they want to be able to trust the banking service that they use. Currently, we have almost 6million customer accounts open – that’s 6 million satisfied customers that want to continue to use our financial services. Our customer service centres are UK based, and you can get the best service both online and over the phone with our friendly advisers.
Tesco Bank are all about the community, and since 2010, we’re proud of the fact that almost 500,000 children are engaged in sport, education and art. At Tesco Bank, we have built our brand around the community and our customers, prioritising their needs and in an increasingly competitive market, we know that our impeccable service is what matters the most. At Tesco Bank, we work hard within the diversity and inclusion core of our values, and want to ensure that we treat people the way that we want to be treated. With respect, value and trust.
Products & Features
Tesco Bank offers products including secured loans, bank accounts, credit cards and insurance but one of our most popular products is our loan range. We know that our customers all have a ‘one day’ in their future where things will make sense financially. Tesco Bank Loans aims to make ‘one day’ today. You can get the spending power that you need with APRs as low as 3.0% on loans from £7,500 to £25,000 between 1 to 5 years. Our loans range between £1,000 and £35,000 and our loans are extremely competitive. You must be asking yourself why you should choose Tesco Bank Loans, and here those reasons are:
- Our easy online application can give you an instant decision when you check out the rates and the loans that could be for you.
- You can choose the date of the repayments that you make, allowing you to balance your repayments around your income dates.
- We have an eligibility criteria that can tell you whether you can get a two month payment break at the start of your loan repayment term.
- There are longer loan repayment terms available, but different rates will apply compared to what you see online.
- Our comprehensive online app allows you to manage your loan on the go, making things as easy for you as possible.
A personal loan can make your plans come to life, and Tesco Bank Loans aim to make those dreams your reality. You’re in control of where you spend your loan, it’s entirely up to you.
Our loans are entirely supplied by Tesco Bank Loans, and you can choose the one that’s right for you when you use one of our online calculators.