Newbury Building Society Mortgages
We’ve displayed all the most up to date mortgage products available from the Newbury Building Society. Quickly view their entire product range and use our comparison tools to compare the Newbury BS against other mortgage lenders. Search and compare the whole UK mortgage market with ease.
Products: Mortgage Lenders
Sorry, there are no products to display from this providerCompare Mortgages
How would you rate this provider?
About Newbury Building Society Mortgages
Newbury Building Society is a mutual society, owned by its members and run for the benefit of members rather than shareholders. The Newbury Building Society provides plenty of products and services for its customers. These include savings accounts for children and adults, mortgages, and insurance.
The Newbury Building Society provides mortgages for first time buyers, homeowners looking to move to a new property or switch to a better deal, and buy to let landlords. Newbury offers several mortgage products for first time buyers. A typical low deposit first time buyer mortgage is available with a 5% deposit. First time buyers can also take advantage of shared ownership, help to buy, and shared equity deals.
Borrowers wishing to move home have a choice of standard fixed rate and discounted rate mortgages. The Newbury also offers shared ownership, help to buy and shared equity Newbury BS mortgages for customers wishing to move to a new property. There are also self-build mortgages in this category
- Variable rate mortgages - The interest you pay on this type of mortgage can go up or down during the term of the mortgage, in line with the Newbury Building Society Standard Variable Rate (SVR).
- Discount mortgages – This type of mortgage offers a discount on the Newbury Building Society SVR for a fixed period after the mortgage starts.
- Help to Buy mortgages – Designed for first time buyers, this is a Government scheme to help people buy their own home with as little as a 5% deposit.
- Shared equity mortgages – This scheme allows you to pay a reduced deposit by providing an equity loan to reduce the amount needed for a deposit
- Shared ownership mortgages – This type of mortgage allows you to buy a share of the property and pay rent on the rest. You can buy more shares over time until you have 100% ownership of the property.
- Home Starter mortgage – Aimed at first time buyers, this mortgage is exclusive to Newbury Building Society and starts out as an interest only product for the first three years, which means that your initial payments are lower. It is available at up to 95% LTV.
- Buy to let mortgages for ex pat landlords – This mortgage is aimed at people who live overseas, but want to find a buy to let mortgage for a property in the UK.
- Bridging mortgage – This type of mortgage could help you to buy a new property even if you are still waiting to sell your current home.
- Self build mortgages – These mortgages are available for those looking to finance the construction of a new property or to help fund construction that is already under way.
The Core Features of Newbury Building Society Mortgages
Newcastle has gone beyond the deposit boundaries of most lenders and offered mortgages to those with only a 5% deposit, a profile commonly associated with first-time buyers.
- Access to best rates
- Low product fees
- Wide selection of specialist mortgage deals.
- Low deposit mortgages
- Deal switching available
How does it work?
Customers can apply for Newbury BS mortgages directly or via a mortgage broker.
The Final Advice
There are a range of Newbury BS mortgages for landlords and property investors. The society also offers expatriate and limited company buy to let products hence it is equally suitable for first home buyers and those seeking for remortgaging solutions.