Earl Shilton Building Society Mortgages
Using our unique mortgage comparison tools we’ve listed all the mortgage products available today from the Earl Shilton Building Society. View the rates and offers available and compare the Earl Shilton BS with other mortgage lenders in the UK market place.
Products: Mortgage Lenders
Sorry, there are no products to display from this providerCompare Mortgages
Earl Shilton Building Society celebrated 160 years of helping customers in 2017 - which tells every new and existing customer just how successful we are. Earl Shilton Building Society remains a small mutual organisation and our size means that we are able to offer a personal and bespoke service to all of our customers. We know that customers are more than just the product that they are asking us about, which is why we concentrate on their needs and put each and every one of them at ease.
At Earl Shilton Building Society, we pride ourselves on our friendly and knowledgeable staff and our ability to ensure that every customer that comes through our doors has the best possible experience. We’ve been providing savings products and mortgages for over a century - so we know exactly what we are talking about.
Products & Features
As one of the longest established building societies in the UK, Earl Shilton Building Society Mortgages come with the common sense approach that you need. Customers don’t need to worry about complicated jargon with Earl Shilton Building Society Mortgages, because we make everything clear and simple enough to understand. Getting a mortgage can be a complicated process but with us, it’s smoother than you think. We understand the complexities of an individual application, which is why we have a range of excellent reasons to use Earl Shilton Building Society for your mortgage. Some of these are:
We lend for purchase.
- Our qualified advisers can talk you through remortgage options for capital raising purposes.
- Your mortgage term can be up to 40 years if that’s what suits you.
- Earl Shilton Building Society Mortgages do not credit score, preferring to base our decision on individual circumstances and getting to know YOU, not a number.
- If your credit isn’t as squeaky clean as you would like, call us anyway; if it’s been cleared for three years we can consider you.
Some of our products include:
- Lending into retirement
- Interest only mortgages can be considered.
- We are specialists in self-build mortgages.
- We can consider properties with agricultural ties.
- Self-employed and contractor mortgages
- First time buyers mortgages
At Earl Shilton Building Society Mortgages, we have a minimum income requirement of £15,000 whether sole or joint application. We do consider a range of circumstances, and applications - while not credit scored - will be subjected to individual underwriting requirements.
Earl Shilton Building Society Mortgages are for everyone, of every background. We’re not even restricted to our locality, as we can get to know new customers across England and Wales. So, if you’re not sure whether we can help you, get on the phone and call us. We’re sure we can make a difference.