Bank of Ireland Mortgages
Below we have compiled and compare all mortgage deals, rates and products from the Bank of Ireland Mortgages. View the most upto date rates and deals on offer side-by-side. Simply use the search filters to change the results to meet your requirements.
Products: Mortgage Lenders
Sorry, there are no products to display from this providerCompare Mortgages
How would you rate this provider?
Bank of Ireland Mortgages
One of the most important things to the Bank of Ireland is partnership. Our goal is to provide a simple, flexible financial services to UK customers through well-known UK brand partnerships as well as directly with our customers. The values of the Bank of Ireland surround being customer focused, agile and accountable. We offer services from current and savings accounts to loans, credit cards and mortgages. Our current accounts are for Northern Ireland customers only, and new mortgage customer applications are also for Northern Ireland customers only.
The Bank of Ireland is all about inspiring partnerships with highly trusted brands including the Post Office to be one of the biggest foreign exchange distributors in the UK. We can also provide car and asset finance. We are proud that we can do things differently to other banks, and we know our loyal customer base feels the same.
Products & Features
One of the biggest parts of our bank is the Bank of Ireland Mortgages that are on offer. We have a large range of fixed rate and tracker mortgages to suit all customer circumstances. We give you everything that you need to manage your current mortgage effectively, and we have plenty of reasons that you should look at our mortgages. Here are some of the mortgage products that we have on offer to our customers:
- First time buyer mortgages. This is your first start to the property ladder, and with up to 95% loan to value, you can get a mortgage that suits you on a lower deposit than most other banks.
- Remortgaging. You could choose to switch from your current lender to us, giving you an easy transition with fixed and variable rates. We do have fee saver deals available that can suit you better than any other bank.
- Moving home mortgages. With fixed and variable rates available and no product fee on some of those rates, we can offer up to 90% loan to value on a mortgage to help you to move to a new home.
- Self-build mortgages. There’s nothing more exciting than planning and building your own home, and Bank of Ireland Mortgages offers self-build mortgage packages with staged releases of funds. We offer 75% loan to value for these mortgages, so give us a call to discuss your options.
- Buy to let mortgages. We accept first time landlords for buy to let mortgages, with the security of fixed rates and up to 75% loan to value on offer.
- Current account holders could get exclusive rates on our mortgages including 90% loan to value on purchases and remortgages.
- Existing customer mortgages can be managed independently by you, but we can assist with help in changing your rate. You could borrow more and we could help you with moving home and your mortgage.
Bank of Ireland Mortgages works for you to ensure that you get the mortgage that you want with a rate and term that suits you. Don’t be shy; give us a call today to get the ball rolling.