About Amigo Loans
12 million people currently struggle to borrow money from the bank because of a ‘computer says no’ situation. You may have had bad credit in the past and, sometimes, that past can come back to haunt your finances later. At Amigo Loans, we offer guarantor loans between £500 - £10,000 over a period of 1-5 years. Since the credit rating came into effect in 1970, there has been a massive decline in the community banking ideal, with the computer tracking your number. Low numbers meant rejection while high numbers meant being welcomed with open arms in the banking community. At Amigo Loans, we believe in the community and you as a person - not as a number.
Whether you need a loan for a new car, a new boiler or you simply need to get away for a break, Amigo Loans can help. We are real people and we take a caring approach to our lending policies. We’re not interested in chasing bad debts, so if your guarantor trusts you, we will, too. We’re all about communication at Amigo Loans and we will stay in touch with you throughout the process. We make borrowing possible where other options have said no.
Products & Features
Amigo Loans is a direct lender of guarantor loans. We are about more than the computers deciding your financial fate, as even if you have adverse credit, we will be able to help - all you need is a guarantor to back up your application. In the old days, a guarantor had to be a homeowner. Now, your guarantor just needs to have good credit and a proven income to back your loan application. Your guarantor will be the person trusting you to make your repayments on time, as they will step in if you can’t.
The interest rate is far lower than a payday loan, and Amigo Loans won’t charge you any arrangement fees or up front costs. So, how does it work?
- You need to get a loan, and you have a friend who can cover you if you cannot make a repayment. They agree to back you up in your application, so you turn to Amigo Loans for further help.
- Your guarantor has to be 18-75 years old, have a good credit rating and have a regular source of income.
- We will chat to you and your guarantor, explaining that they are to cover any missed payments - and we know you won’t want to miss any repayments, as it would then become your guarantor’s debt.
- We perform credit searches on your guarantor, but these soft searches don’t affect their credit in the same way a credit application would.
- We confirm all the information and make our decision.
- We transfer the funds to your guarantor’s account, ready to pass on to you.
Guarantor loans allow you the cash you need and the security that we want, which makes life easier for you!
Amigo Loans is all about effective and open communication so that you get the finance that you need. Give us a call today to discuss your guarantor loan options.