Professional Indemnity Insurance For Web Designers
As a web designer you will offer a service that is completely specialised and this will consist of carrying out projects for clients and offering advice. Whilst this is something that you specialise in, there are certain risks that come with offering this kind of service because your clients rely on you.
Therefore, professional indemnity insurance for web designers is a must have because it will cover you for many different aspects should a client make a claim against you. Even though it is rare, clients can be unhappy with the service you have provided and they can claim that they have experienced financial losses through negligence, omission or error.
PI Insurance For Web Designers
This insurance will protect you from these claims even if you have not made a mistake but most of all it will ensure that your finances are fully protected. We can help you to find the right cover so that you can pay the costs of defending any claim or even paying compensation. All we need from you is a completed questionnaire and a few further details and we will then be able to put a policy together that suits your business needs and you budget.
How does it work?
Working in the web design industry does put you at risk because you provide a service but when things go wrong and a claim is made against you, you need to know that you have the right protection. A client can claim that they have experienced financial losses after using your services which means you have to be in the right position to defend yourself without damaging your business. This cover is unlike other forms of insurance because it work on a “Claims Made” basis which means that you are covered for all work carried out during the period of cover, even if a claim is made after the insurance has ended. The cover will allow you to defend any claims and pay any compensation costs without having to delve into the finances of your business. All claims are completely assessed before a payment is made and even if a false claim is made your costs will still be covered. This is an important insurance that your business really couldn't do without.
The following is a list of features associated with this policy:
- From the first moment cover is put in place, you will be covered for any claims made
- Claims are meticulously assessed to understand the legibility before payment is released
- The cover remains in place for a period of 12 months
- It will become an important tool to your business
- A claims team is on hand to deal with all claims so you can concentrate on your business
- Should a claim be made after the policy has expired, it will still be covered if it is related to work completed during the dates that the policy was in place
- The cover is created to suit your needs along with your budget
- Varying amounts of indemnity available to you
- Covers you for any loss of documents
- Costs associated with court attendance are covered up to an agreed amount
- Several payments options
What are the benefits?