Professional Indemnity Insurance For Tree Surgeons & Arboricultural Workers
As a tree surgeon or forestry worker you will be required to provide a service that meets the requirements and expectations of your clients. With this job comes an element of risk because mistakes are possible and this can lead to your clients making a claim against you for financial losses.
Whilst it is rare for claims to be made, your clients rely on your advice and skill but any claims made against negligence, omission or even error can prove financially costly for your business.
To deal with any claims you need to have professional indemnity insurance for tree surgeons because this will ensure that you can comfortably deal with any claims without it affecting the finances of your business or the way in which it operates.
PI Insurance For Tree Surgens, Arboricultural & Forestry Workers
A claim can be made against you at any time so you need to be prepared and this cover enables you to deal with all eventualities. We can help you find the perfect cover for your business and all we require is a few details that will allow us to find a policy that meets your needs and budget requirements.
How does it work?
As a tree surgeon your clients rely on you to carry out your job so that it meets their expectations, but occasionally a client will experience financial losses as a result of negligence, omission or error which means they will make a claim against you. A claim can prove costly, but having this cover in place will ensure that you can cover the costs of defending claims or paying compensation. When a claim is made it is fully assessed before a payment is made and this is done to ensure its credibility. This cover is created on a “Claims Made” basis and this means that should a claim be made against you, you are covered, even if the policy has expired but only providing that the work was carried out during the period of cover. All court attendance costs are covered as well as defence costs and compensation, giving you peace of mind knowing that your business is protected and able to continue working efficiently.
There are many features that come with this policy and these are listed below:
- Once the policy is agreed and purchased you care fully covered instantly
- All claims are assessed to ensure they are legitimate before payments are released
- The policy will cover all claims for a period of 12 months
- It will quickly become a crucial tool for operating your business
- A claims team is dedicated to all claims made and this allows you to concentrate on your business
- Claims made after the cover has ended will still be covered providing the work was completed during the policy duration
- The policy is tailored to the needs of your business including your budget
- Many different amounts of indemnity is available
- Documentation loss is also covered
- Costs linked to attending court are covered up to the amount agreed
- Different payment options available
What are the benefits?