About Professional Indemnity Insurance For Plumbers
Our professional indemnity insurance offers you a vast amount of cover through a policy that will suit your every need at a cost that suits you.
Working with third parties comes with an element of risk and there are a number of factors that can result in loss. Your client can make a compensation claim against you, so, without the right cover it would mean that your company would have to foot the bill which could seriously damage your business.
We look at your business and the risks involved, and through a questionnaire we can determine the cover you need at a price that is affordable to you.
PI Insurance For Pumbers
Ensuring that you have cover will provide reassurance and security protecting you from any claims made against errors or negligence, therefore, professional indemnity insurance should not be ignored.
How does it work?
Professional indemnity insurance is vital because you provide a service and this means that you are at risk of having claims made against you. This insurance will offer you the protection you need and is also known as “Claims Made” insurance which essentially means that any claims made should be associated with work carried out during the timeframe for which the cover was in place. If you client, in any way, experiences any form of losses as a result of you negligence or errors then they could attempt to sue you which can prove costly when it comes to defending to yourself or paying some form of compensation. Having this cover will offer you peace of mind because you can be reassured that any claims will be covered, helping you and your business stay in control.
There are a wide range of features that come with professional indemnity insurance and these are:
- Your business will remain safe as your cover will be extensive
- If a claim is made, their credibility will be assessed before any form of payment is released
- This policy brings everything together, ensuring that you are covered for all eventualities, with protection lasting for a year
- It will quickly become recognised as a crucial part of your business and will become an important running cost
- If you have to defend yourself following a claim, any costs that are incurred will be covered
- Throughout the duration of cover, the policy will be written on a “Claims Made” basis which means that you will receive full protection should any claims come to fruition whilst the policy is in place
- Varied amounts of indemnity is available
- The loss of important documents is covered
- The costs linked to attending court are covered
- Payment solutions available
What are the benefits?
There is a wide range of benefits linked with professional indemnity insurance:
- By having this cover, you will be following any regulatory and legal requirements
- Having this ability to defend any claims is important which means this cover will provide you complete reassurance and security
- If the decision is made to award you clients compensation you can easily and comfortably cover any costs
- Even if you are defending a claim that has no substance, your legal costs will be covered
- Expert advice and representation will be provided when required
- Your business will have the ability to run as usual which is crucial to the future of your business
- It will give your business a professional image but also one that is reliable which clients will fully appreciate