About Professional Indemnity Insurance For Kitchen Fitters
Installing kitchens essentially means that you will be working closely with the public and although you do all yo can to ensure that you protect their property and their safety it is still possible for accidents to take place. In today's society it is common for clients to seek damages should they be affected by negligence, omission or error and this can have significant implications on your business. Therefore, professional indemnity insurance for kitchen fitters will offer you financial protection against any claims made against you.
PI Insurance For Kitchen Fitters
Claims can be extremely expensive so we have to get the right cover for you. We achieve this by asking you some simple questions to help us understand the exact cover you require. Once we have found what you need we can tailor it so that it suits you budget.
Professional indemnity insurance is vital which is why you should consider putting it in place today.
How does it work?
When you put professional indemnity insurance in place your business will instantly be financially protected. This will mean that any claims made against you will not eat into the finances of you business which will allow you to operate normally. Clients can make a claim against you that related to any losses or damages they have experienced and as this is insurance is created on a “Claims Made” basis it means that you are still covered for any work carried out during the period of cover, even if the policy has expired. As a kitchen fitter, you offer a service and advice to clients and this instantly puts you and your business at risk. This policy will ensure that all costs associated with defending all claims as well as paying compensation are covered, providing you with the protection that your business needs.
Professional indemnity insurance comes with the following features:
- Instant protection for the finances of your business because all costs will be covered
- The assessment of all claims made against you to ensure that they are legitimate before any payments are made
- The policy will run for one year and will cover you for all eventualities
- It will immediately become one of the most important tools that your business has
- Your business will be able to operate as usual even if a claim is underway because this cover will deal with paperwork, discussions with third parties and of course the payments
- Claims made after the policy has ended will be covered if the work took place during the time the policy was in place, giving you peace of mind for the future
- The cover is created to suit your business needs and financial needs
- Indemnity comes in a number of different amounts depending on your circumstances
- You are covered for any costs that come with the loss of documentation
- Costs for court attendance are covered
- Payment options are available
What are the benefits?
This policy offers the following benefits:
- You can rest assured that your business is meeting all legal requirements as well as any regulatory needs
- Your business will benefit from the protection of your finances
- Every cost will be covered whether you are defending yourself or meeting compensation requirements
- The policy is simple but effective
- Legal representation as well as advice is available
- You can focus on running your business without having to worry
- Your business will look trustworthy and reliable with this form of cover in place