Professional Indemnity Insurance For Joiners & Carpenters
When you work with a third party there are many factors that can lead to loss and this can lead to a compensation claim being made against you and your business. Our professional indemnity insurance for joiners will ensure that you have the right protection in place so that all costs are covered, allowing your business to remain financially secure.
PI Insurance For For Joiners & Carpenters
Claims made against you can range from hundreds of pounds to thousands of pounds and some of these costs could not be made by your business. This is where we can help. We ask you the right questions and based on your answers and needs we can create an insurance package that works for you and your business.
There is no need to take a risk, especially where your business is involved and this is why we cannot emphasise enough about that importance of having this type of cover.
How does it work?
Professional indemnity insurance is a crucial tool for you business because any claims made against you could lead to your business losing all of its money. This is not like other insurances because it is based on a “Claims Made” theory which means that even if a claim is made after the policy has ended the cover will revert back to the date that the policy was in place. As a joiner, you provide a service and this comes with risk. Due to negligence, error or omission, clients can make claims against you for any losses they have experienced and because they can be expensive this cover should not be ignored. All costs will be covered regardless of whether you are defending yourself or paying compensation but one thing is for sure, it will allow your business to continue working efficiently without your finances being touched, giving you optimum protection.
The following features come with this cover:
- Your business will be protected instantly, covering all costs related to claims made against you
- All claims are assessed to ensure their legitimacy so that you are not activating the policy needlessly
- Cover will be put in place for one year and you can revert back to it should a claim be made once the policy has ended
- It will become an important part of the daily running of your business
- Your finances will be protected which will enable your business to operate as normal
- The “ Claims Made” nature of this policy will protect you against claims for all work that is carried out during the time it is in place
- The policy is created to meet the needs of the business as well as your budget
- Indemnity levels are varied depending on your business needs
- Should you misplace any crucial documents and costs associated will be covered
- Court attendance costs will be covered
- Payment options are available to you
What are the benefits?
The main benefits of this cover are:
- Your business will be meeting all legal expectations and regulations
- The protection will give you financial peace of mind
- All costs will be covered whether that is defending yourself or paying compensation
- One simple policy that covers everything you need
- Advice is available to you as well as representation
- Your business finances will not be affected
- Your business will look professional and trustworthy to customers as a result of having this cover in place