Professional Indemnity Insurance For Gas Engineers
For gas fitters and engineers, there is always an element of risk that comes with the job. Working with gas requires the right training and the right concentration because errors can prove costly in many ways. However, as with any trade, accidents occur and this can lead to clients making claims against your business based on negligence, error or omission. These claims can seriously harm your business financially and could even lead to your business ceasing trading. This means that professional indemnity insurance for gas fitters & engineers is crucial in a number of ways.
PI Insurance For Gas Engineers
Having the right cover is what we can offer you because we listen to what you need and what your business does so we can assess how much cover you actually require. We can then put a policy in place that is tailored to your needs at a cost that offers complete satisfaction.
How does it work?
You have worked hard to turn you business into a success so why risk losing it all when a client makes a claim. This cover offers the protection you need so all costs are paid for enabling your business to function as normal. This is a policy that is created on a “Claims Made” basis and it is different to other forms of insurance. Whilst it offers protection whilst the policy is in place, it also offers protection should a client make a claim against work carried out during the time of cover even if the policy has expired. The policy will help you to meet all financial costs linked to defending yourself as well as those costs associated to paying compensation. As a tradesman, you offer a service and advice and this puts you at risk but this cover will help to give you peace of mind should anything go wrong and a claim is made against you relating to negligence, omission or error.
This cover comes with the following features:
- Your business will be covered instantly, providing your business with financial protection
- Payments are not made until all claims are fully assessed
- The policy will provide cover and protection for one year
- You will soon realise that this is one tool your business can do without because the protection is crucial
- If a claim is made, the policy will take care of everything allowing you to carry on running your business
- You will still be covered even if a claim is made after the policy has ended, providing the work was carried out during the term time of the policy
- The cover is tailored to the needs of your business as well as your budget
- Indemnity limits to suit your business needs
- Documentation loss is covered as part of the policy
- Court attendance costs are covered up to an amount agreed
- Payment options to suit your requirements
What are the benefits?
Your business will be able to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Peace of mind because your business is meeting all legal and regulatory requirements
- Financial protection
- Defence costs and compensation costs are covered, leaving your finances in tact
- Professional advice and legal representation is available if required
- You can run your business stress-free knowing that this policy will cover you for any claims made against you
- Clients will appreciate the fact that you have this cover in place because it will give the impression that you care about your work and your clients
- There is no need for complicated policies so everything is kept simple