If you have retired or a pensioner over the age of 60 and are no longer working then we can help you get a secured home loan. We have access to a range of lenders who give secured loans to people who are retired and of pension age.
We can provide loans to people who are no longer working and have no proof of income apart from their pension or investment income. Whatever your age or employment status we have access to a panel of lenders who provide flexible loans to a wide range of people with varying circumstances.
Loans for all types of reasons
- Loans to consolidate your existing debts and credit
- Loans for home improvements and modfications such as a new kitchen or home extension
- Loans to purchase a car, holiday or other luxuries.
- Long term secured loans from 3 – 25 years are available.
- Short term bridging loans
- Loans are available for applicants with a adverse or bad credit rating and history
Simply contact us and speak to one of our brokers about what loan options are available to you.
Apply for a loan below