Income Protection For Electricians
As an electrician you are exposed to dangerous risks each day. Your duties as part of your job could lead to serious long term or short term injuries to you which could result in you being unable to work and earn an income.
Income Protection for electricians and electricial contractors can help you manage and reduce these risks. The policy is put in place and designed to safeguard you financially should you become unable to work due to sickness, ill health or injury as a result of an accident. If you are unable to work the policy will protect and replace a percentage of your income. The benefit amount will be released to the policy holder once the agreed waiting period known as the deferred period has come to an end, you will then receive the monies tax free.
A claim can be made as many times as you like providing the claim is valid- So why not consider an Income Protection policy today?
How Does It Work?
This policy is designed to cover you financially. If you cannot work due to sickness, ill health or injury the policy will payout a benefit amount to the policy holder. The plan will cover a set amount of your wages and pay this to you regularly and tax free. The benefit amount will be paid to you once the deferred period has come an end. The policy is fixed in place until you are fit enough to return to work, you retire, the policy expires or you pass away. As long as the claim is valid, you can make as many claims as required.
There are a number of features available with Income Protection for electricians, and these include:
- The policy will provide you with financial protection for the duration of time you are unable to work
- The payout will be released regularly and is tax free
- The policy will provide you with peace of mind as you will still be able to pay the bills while you are unable to work
- There are a range of alternative policies available to ensure you have the maximum cover and the correct policy to suit your needs- Re-viewable policies, Guaranteed policies and Age related policies
- The policy will allow you to concentrate on your recovery as the pressures of having to pay the bills is taken care of
What Are The Benefits?
- You will have total belief and confidence in the policy as this will remain in place for as long as you require providing the premiums are paid
- The policy will ensure you are financially protected should you be unable to work
- There are a number of policies available that will guarantee that you have the maximum cover and a policy to suit your circumstances
- You will receive a tax free benefit amount on a regular basis if you are unable to work due to sickness, ill health or injury as a result of an accident
- Claims can be submitted as many times as you wish providing the claims are legitimate
There are many benefits that come with this type of cover, and these include;