About Income Protection For Dentists
As a dentist your skills and knowledge are your most valuable tool and allow you to relish the lifestyle you have made for yourself. However with this lifestyle comes a weighty financial commitment.
Income Protection for dentists is a plan designed to help safeguard you against the financial consequences of being unable to work due to sickness, ill health or injury as a result of an accident. If you become unable to work due to any of the above the policy will replace a percentage of your earnings. The benefit amount will be paid after the agreed waiting period known as the deferred period has come to an end. You will then receive the monies tax free. The benefit amount will be paid to you regularly to minimise your financial vulnerability.
Income protection that covers dentists
Unlike most insurance policies, a claim can be made as many times as you see fit, however the benefit amount will only be released providing the claim is a valid one- So why not consider an Income Protection policy today.
How Does It Work?
Income Protection for dentists is a simple purchase. You will find cover that suits you and should you need to make a claim you are completely covered. If you are unable to work due to sickness, ill health or injury as a result of an accident the policy is designed to replace a percentage of your income. While you are unable to work a benefit amount will be released to you after the deferred period has come to an end. The monies released will be paid on a regular basis and is tax free. The benefit amount will be paid up to the point where you are well enough to return to work, you hit your retirement age, your policy expires or if the worst happened and you were to pass away.
There are a number of features that come with Income protection for dentists, and these include:
- The policy will provide you with financial cover and support while you are unable to work
- Peace of mind for you knowing that during the time you are unable to work your bills can still be paid
- The benefit amount will be paid tax free on a regular basis
- There are a range of policies available with this cover to ensure you have the the right cover in place to suit your needs- Age related policies, guaranteed policies and re-viewable policies
What Are The Benefits?
There are a number of benefits with this type of policy plan, and these include;
- Financially protected should you become unable to work ensuring the all the bills can still be paid
- There are a number of different policies available to ensure that you have the maximum coverage
- A claim can be made as many times as you wish providing the claims are valid
- You can have total belief and confidence in the plan knowing that the policy will remain in place for as long as you require providing your premiums are paid
- You will receive a regular tax free benefit amount should you be unable to work