About Business Insurance For Sole Traders
You may feel that your workmanship and services are of the highest standards but if there are any accidents, injuries or allegations made against you having our business insurance in place is worth every penny.
Being self-employed means that your business is your livelihood which makes it even more important to protect it and yourself. Our professional indemnity insurance and public liability insurance will ensure that you are covered for all eventualities. So whether you work in recruitment, painting and decorating or IT we guarantee that our insurance packages will serve you right. If someone makes a claim against your work or if someone becomes injured or experiences damage to their property as a result of your work then the right insurance will cover all costs.
How Does It Work?
Our business insurance policies for sole traders ensure that you and your business are protected. Working alone had a multitude of benefits but it also leaves you at risk because you are essentially working alone. Our business insurance covers both professional indemnity insurance and public liability insurance.
Our professional indemnity insurance for Sole Traders is designed to work for you. Occasionally there can be issues with your work regardless of what you may think. If someone makes a claim against your work or advice that you have provided as a sole trader then you could be hit with a number of costs such as settling or defending a client's claim. You may believe that this will never happen but it can and it does. As a Sole Trader this can have a huge impact on your earnings, your reputation and the future of your business.
As a Sole-Trader, working with the public can leave you at risk. You could leave equipment lying around or use equipment that could fail and cause harm to the public or even damage their property all of which could lead to a claim being made against you. The cost of settling or defending these claims even if they are not successful can be detrimental to the success of your business so having public liability insurance in place will ensure that these costs do not come out of your pocket.
We offer a number of policies specific to your profession. All are designed with th requirements of a Sole-Trader in mind.
Our business insurance comes with the following features:
- Protection for any claims made against you regardless of whether they are successful or not
- Claims are fully assessed before payment is released
- It is a crucial policy that covers every eventuality for its duration
- It will form an important day-to-day tool for your business
- Dealing with claims and costs can damage your business but our business insurance will cover all costs
- Different types of cover available
- Court attendance costs are covered
- Payment options designed to suit your needs
What Are The Benefits?
As a sole-trader you will receive the following benefits:
- As a sole-trader you will be following all regulations and legal requirements
- Complete reassurance having our our business insurance in place
- All costs will be covered including those costs associated with unsuccessful claims
- Expert advice available when you need it as well as highly-regarded representation
- As a sole-trader you can continue to work even when a claim is made against you because you know that cover is there for you
- Putting cover in place shows customers that you care about them in many different ways