About Insurance For Market Stalls & Traders
Market Traders insurance is created to offer the protection needed to operate as a business within this sector. This covers professional indemnity insurance and public liability insurance.
We offer both forms of insurance and although they are not a legal requirement, having it in place will give you and your customers complete peace of mind. However, public liability may be a requirement of those who organise the market so finding out whether you need it is crucial.
As a market trader you might believe that insurance of this kind is not a necessity but we believe that it is. As someone who deals with the public there is every chance that your equipment could cause harm to an individual or someone could decide to make a claim against you due to advice that you may have offered or a product that you may have sold.
Business Insurance Suitable For Market Traders
Our business insurance products are there for you and will cover you for all eventualities. A claim made against you, without insurance in place could lead to you losing your business due to the high costs involved. Let us take care of your business insurance needs so you can spend more time focussing on running your business.
How Does It Work?
As a market trader your business will require you to interact with the public as well as other market traders. As a result of this you are at risk because not only will you offer advice and sell products to the public you will also own equipment that could cause serious damage should it fail.
We offer professional indemnity insurance for Market Traders and this is a policy that is created to work for you. You may be a reputable and experienced market trader but that does not mean you are immune from claims being made against you. If you offer advice to customers that later causes them damage, harm or unforeseen costs then a claim can be made against you. Settling these claims and defending them can prove costly and could lead to the demise of your business. Our professional indemnity insurance will protect you and your business enabling you to focus on continuing to work without the worry of high costs.
Our public liability insurance is tailored to your needs because working with the public can put you at risk. Should your stall collapse or if someone trips over a cable and injures themselves then they have the right to make a claim. Once again, the costs can mount up and it can be damaging. Court costs, compensation costs and all other costs are covered and this means that your business does not have to foot the bill.
Our policies are made for you and your profession so consider putting them in place today because you never know what is around the corner.
The following features come with our business insurance:
- Fully protected from any successful and unsuccessful claims made against you
- Full claim assessment prior to the release of payment
- Important policy that will protect your business while it is in place
- Will become a crucial part of your day-to-day running
- All costs will be covered when it comes to claims and compensation
- Alternative forms of cover available to suit your needs
- Costs associated with attending court are covered
- Payment options tailored to your needs
What Are the Benefits?
You will receive the following benefits with this policy:
- All legal requirements and regulations will be met
- Peace of mind with the right cover in place
- All costs will be covered
- Advice on-hand when required along with appropriate representation
- Customers will appreciate the fact that you have cover in place as it shows that you care about their well-being and safety